Thursday, March 8, 2007

More Live Performances Coming!

Hey Guys!



Over the past week after recovering from my deadly cold that mutated in my body into something more severe than from my roommate or any of my friends coughing along, I had an epiphany! We've got a recipie for home grown basement music to transform into publicized, acknowledged music: inviting students to perform their own songs sounded like a good idea. Even better, inviting different halls on and off campus (connected to AU) duking it out by rooting for their hall's musician(s) sounded glorious!

We've got a few yes'ums and are waiting for more. When will this happen? The Friday we all get back from Spring Break. The show is from 6 to 8pm.

So, next time you hear "Welcome to the Sean and Kelley Show! Hi, this is Sean, and this is Kelley," I expect excited chills to roll down your back.


With Studio Love, I bid you goodbye.
Cheers!

No comments: